Rip-stop 300D Nylon
Lightweight (50 g.)
RFID Blocking Technology
Quick Access Pockets
- Dimensions: 28.0 x 5.0 x 2.0 cm (folded)
- Weight: 50g.
- Color: Midnight black
- Comes in: Nomalite™ water-resistant smartbag
Freedom can sometimes come at the expense of safety. URCA™ was designed to barely visible under your clothes. Our travel money belt works like a slim fanny pack with 3 pockets to shelter your most valuable belongings.
Pack your valuables. Your items are readily accessible in three compartments to house your phone, money, cards, key, passport and tickets. They will be securely available around your waist, on or below your clothes.
Stay comfortable. Equipped with a breathable mesh back to be extra soft for your skin and avoid irritation or sweat. On the flip side, a rip-stop nylon 300D and a water-resistant frame will be able to endure the shocks of your nomad life.
Its main compartment has an extra-large capacity: carry up to six passports or two smartphones. The other two pockets will shelter your coins, keys, bank notes, cards and tickets.
Lastly, URCA™ is machine-washable. Don’t spend one more minute cleaning the stains off your waist pouch: keep it spotlessly clean by throwing it in the washer 2-3 times a year.
Your travel money belt feature:
- One resilient fully adjustable belt strap to carry your most valuable documents comfortably.
- A family-sized compartment to store your valuables and protect them from water and contactless RFID theft.
- One front pocket to access easily to your everyday items such as phone or keys (use the special key ring for extra security).
- One hidden back pocket in breathable mesh to keep your most precious items against your skin.
- A 300D nylon frame with double lining, to protect your items from the incidents of your day and make this light and practical item an extra-resistant accessory.
Urca, Rio de Janeiro
Cidade maravilhosa. Nowhere maybe, in the “City of Wonders”, does its nickname ring truer than in the peaceful streets of the Urca district, in Rio de Janeiro. Luxurious villas surround a lazy harbour, embracing its relaxed vibe below the world-famous Sugarloaf Mountain.
In the midst of a city notorious for petty crime and pickpocketing, Urca is a welcome break in which locals and foreigners alike feel at ease. Amazingly calm, it looks more like a small village than a district in one of the most crowded cities in South America.
When we created our version of the ideal travel money belt to store your valuable items, this name and the peaceful vibe it exudes immediately came into mind. Safe harbour.
Quirky, dense, eclectic. West End in Brisbane, Australia is a colourful crossroads of cultural influences, where hipsters and new-age types find a temporary haven from city traffic, and where travellers instantly feel at home.
We think the ideal toiletry bag should be so practical that you’d also want to use it in the comfort of your home. Forget it’s even here, and go on with your day. The transition is all the easier when you’re on-the-go.
We named our pioneering product WEST™ as our small homage to a vibrant neighbourhood where travellers blend with ease, in a local community that radiates a quintessential laid-back vibe.