Rip-stop 300D Nylon
Lightweight (199.6 g.)
Phone Padded Pouche
Quick Access Pockets
- Dimensions: 30.0 x 10.0 x 5.0 cm (folded)
- Weight: 199.6 g.
- Color: Midnight black
- Comes in: Nomalite™ water-resistant smartbag
NOLA™ is a waist pouch not like most others. Created to maximize capacity for your belongings, it is an ideal companion for outdoor activities thanks to its waterproof and rip-stop frame.
This spacious travel accessory will accommodate a 1L bottle in its multi-pocketed main compartment. Its padded front pocket is ideal to carry your smartphone, while money and keys will fit perfectly in the secret back pocket.
Our fanny pack is light, and its straps are made in a comfortable nylon to minimize scratch around your waist. It remains discrete and timeless with its black canvas surface, strengthened by a leather frame.
Built to last, and to support the wear and tear of your busy life, this fanny pack was engineered so you can count on its sturdiness for the years to come.
Your fanny pack feature:
- One main XXL compartment with two inner dividers and a zipped pocket, to hold a tennis ball, or a water bottle up to 1L.
- One front pocket with extra padding, so it can protect your phone while keeping it readily accessible when you’re on-the-go.
- One back pocket to store your coins, credit card or keys securely facing your body and minimize exposure.
- A waterproof canvas material, reinforced with vegan leather, to combine durability and design.
NOLA. New Orleans, Louisiana.
A city like no other, a unique blend of cultures and epicurean merriments. Not many places in the USA wear their heart on their sleeves as openly as The Big Easy. A lived-in, cosy feeling radiates from this city, and makes it so easily accessible.
At a music festival, or during a one-day hike, the comfort, the hands-free ease and security one feels having all the belongings they need at hand is not anecdotic to us. That is why we engineered a waist pouch the way we way we wanted it: durable, stylish, convenient and smartphone-friendly.
We named our fanny pack after the City of New Orleans because we know that the life of nomads can be filled with exploration, with mirth – and those tasks require dedication. Life – with both hands.