Quick Dry Microfiber
Compact And Foldable
Corner Zip Pocket
Great For Beach
- Dimensions: 60.0 x 120.0 cm (unfolded), 15.0 x 20.0 x 3.0 cm (folded)
- Weight: 165 g.
- Color: Midnight black
- Comes in: Nomalite™ breathable carry sleeve.
KITS™, our microfiber towel, is a compact and highly absorbent companion for your trips at the pool and the beach.
It is 60 x 120cm: wide enough to comfortably lay your upper body on the beach, yet compact enough for frequent travellers who need to save space in their suitcase or backpack.
It perfectly fits in its carry bag (15 x 20 x 3cm), to take up as little space as possible when you do not need it. Yet, unfolded, it hangs easily from its two possible smart hooks, away from the ground, from dust or humidity.
Our towel features a discrete corner zip pocket to store your precious belongings (key, phone, wallet…) while lying down on the beach or going to the gym or yoga.
Its quick-dry and anti-bacterial coating will minimize mildew and germs’ growth. After your journey, just put it in the washing machine and you’re done: it is fully machine washable.
Engineered for travellers to stay fresh on the road, KITS™ might just be the towel you were looking for.
Your microfiber tower features:
- An ultra-absorbent microfiber material (80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide) that combines high durability and quick-dry properties.
- One hang snap loop and one elastic loop on opposite corners, so you can hang easily your towel from lines, trees or even… your backpack!
- One corner zip pocket inside the towel to keep your phone, keys or wallet away from sand, sun or water.
- One breathable carry bag to store your towel when you do not need it.
- Reinforced seams to make your towel durable and resistant for the years to come.
Kitsilano beach, Vancouver
Kitsilano beach (“Kits” for short) is a local’s favorite of Vancouver. Come summertime, this happy hangout place is a meeting point for all kinds of beachgoers, from fierce volleyball players to contemplative readers looking to also catch some sun.
More often than not, the ocean is fine for a swim. However, experienced swimmers will most likely opt for the heated Kitsilano Pool, one of the world’s largest outdoor saltwater pools.
The ideal towel should be as convenient on the beach as it is at the pool. It is why quick-dry and anti-bacterial properties are two essential features. We combined these properties with smart hanging options (so it dries faster) and a discrete zip corner pocket so you don’t always have to watch your stuff if you’re travelling solo.
We named our microfiber towel KITS™ after the famous Canadian beach, because we know one day in the life of the modern traveller can mean a shower at the hostel, a morning on the yoga mat, an afternoon at the pool and an ocean dip at midnight. With KITS™, no plan is off the table.