Rip-stop 300D Nylon
Durable metal hook
- Dimensions: 27.0 x 22.0 x 11.0 cm (folded) / 27.0 x 58.0 x 11.0 cm (unfolded)
- Weight: 150g.
- Color: Midnight black
- Comes in: Nomalite™ transparent bag
- What you get: Extra Large Toiletry Bag
Our extra-large toiletry bag was designed to optimize space for all your products, for those of us who decide to leave in a flash, and want to bring their regular-sized bottles with them.
With its 3 compartments, 2 side pockets and 5 nets, the bag will tidily shelter all your standard-sized shower items, so they remain easily accessible.
Designed for nomads, it features a detachable side pocket, so your most precious belongings (pills, toothbrush and wipes) can stay with you on-the-go.
Once at destination, reattach the side pocket, and use your bag’s metal hook to hang your toiletry bag away from water and dirt in a hostel, a locker room, or a tent.
Our XL toiletry bag was built using an extra-resistant polyester 300D fabric, and features and a leak-proof layer, coating the main compartment. Scratched and leaks will not be a threat anymore! To help you keep it spotlessly clean, we made it machine washable.
Designed to maximize inner space, your JEJU™ toiletry bag will follow you aboard your plane, in or on your carry-on luggage.
Your XL toiletry bag features:
- Two netted pockets to store your most needed belongings
- One metal hook to hang your toiletry bag anywhere and keep your small items accessible.
- One main leak-proof compartment with 4 sturdy elastic casings.
- One detachable side pocket to keep your essentials with you.
- One “make-up friendly” side pocket to store your medication and make-up essentials.
- A water-resistant polyester 300D frame and high-grade zippers to make your XL toiletry bag durable.
Jeju Island, Korea
Jeju Island is the largest island off the coast of the Korean Peninsula. A gorgeous getaway spot, relatively unexplored by foreigners, with its panoply of hiking trails and hearty seaside viewpoints.
Jeju is an island that redefines the notion of exploration: a day there can mean climbing a dormant volcano in the early morning, admiring seas rippling at dusk and spending the night camping under the stars.
We believe that an ideal toiletry bag should be adjust to all the constraints that a modern-day adventurer faces. We named our toiletry bag JEJU™ as a reminder to always focus on the diversity of experiences travellers enjoy when using our gear