Image credits: @georgiadelotz
Dear remote workers, rule-breakers, wandering professionals: we want you!
Nomalite is always on the look out to grow our small, tightly-knit remote team.
A few things about us:
- We work remotely. Remote work is at the core of our customers’ lifestyle, as well as ours. If you want to live in Colombia or Thailand and still deliver great work with us – we won’t judge. Actually, we might judge if you don’t!
- We take the long way. We don’t pursue growth for growth’s sake. We have ambitious goals, but we plan to reach them through a long-term, sustainable approach. We do not sacrifice quality (or sanity) over numbers, and this translates into many choices we’re making on a daily basis. If you’re looking for bling, join Uber!
- We work in a small, close-knit team. We love small. It allows us to stay connected even when geographically apart. It also allows to get the details right, efficiently. We are a small team and intend to maintain this spirit.
A few things about you:
- You’re analytical, rigorous, and committed to keep learning. You’ll work in close contact with Nomalite’s founding team to learn the rest on the job.
- You fit with our philosophy of work. Because new team members are our most valuable investment in time and resources, we want you to thrive and be happy. However, we know from experience that remote working is not for everybody. You should know how to focus and deliver great work on your own.
- You genuinely want to learn, and are willing to apply your learnings immediately. Because we’re small, we apply things to the “real world” much faster. We sometimes succeed, we often fail, but we always learn. You’ll be trained directly by the founding team with the objective that you can take independent decisions, fast.
- You want to join an ambitious start-up company at a very early stage.
We have exciting things in the pipeline! Right now, we are open to spontaneous applications, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org